Subject: GE- World Hunger
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 22:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

David and Paul:

As you are aware Sheila Tweed has been championing achieving a standardized 
turbine purchase agreement with GE for domestic applications.  Attached is 
the current draft of such document.  Please review the insurance provisions 
to see if there are any changes needed.   I believe the current drafting is 
what we have used in the past.   

Given the technology issues of late do we need to make any changes.  This 
would be for 7FA and LM6000 applications which I believe the market views as 
proven technology so I assume we will not need to shift collateral damage to 
GE and expose GE to insurer subrogation.

Scott Dieball and I are in London- Enron House.  Today Tuesday our telephone 
number is  44-207-783-0517.   Please call at your earliest convenience so we 
can discuss conceptually.

I would prefer not to make drafting changes for the sake of style at this 
point.