Subject: Re: GE- World Hunger
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 04:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

As a matter of convenience, John simply sent to Matt his working version of 
the contract.  This particular draft included some  of his suggested changes 
to those sections dealing with default as well as some of the cleanup that we 
discussed re performance guarantees, LD's, ect. but should not impact the tax 
analysis.  By the way, John has run his comments re the default sections by 
me and has also sent them to you for comment before we launch to GE.  Do you 
have any additional comments re his rewrite on the default provisions?    

Agree that there should only be one draft (controlled by Peter) and in fact, 
John is in the process of sending Peter an Email today, if time permits, re 
his suggested changes so that they can be incorporated into the PT contract 
draft.  

Also, was there any consensus on the time for the weekly call tomorrow?

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	05/15/2001 09:17 AM
		
		 To: John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate
		 Subject: Re: GE- World Hunger

John,

I noticed a different file name on this draft than the version Pete Thompson 
sent out.  How is this version different from Pete's?  I sure hate to have 
more than one version of this monster being vetted at the same time.

Thanks,

kay