Subject: Re: World Hunger Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 05:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

GE thinks that once we finalize the terms of this contract that this contract 
will form the basis for future purchases by Enron and not just ENA.  Do we 
need to involve other Enron biz units in the sign off process?

	Kay Mann@ENRON
	05/15/2001 11:41 AM
		 
		 To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, [email-masked], John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: World Hunger Contract

Hi there.

I am attaching for the group's consideration a red line that I ran comparing 
the current working draft (v4) with the draft John R. recently circulated to 
Tax and Insurance. 

I suggest that Pete Thompson keep the typewriter on this.  We are getting so 
close to the end, I would really like to try to avoid confusion.  

I am also attaching a clean copy of the current active version, and the 
current list of issues under consideration.  I suggest we work through this 
list and turn another draft before soliciting Cris/Herman and Lisa's 
comments.  We should also give the ENA commercial reps the opportunity to 
review it at that time.

Kay