Subject: Re: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 06:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ann Elizabeth,

Attached is a form of interconnect agreement that was sent to Christi Nicolay 
of government affairs for her review from a regulatory perspective.  She 
forwarded it to me for legal review, but am I forwarding it to you since it 
is connection with one of your projects.  In addition, Herman Manis of 
accounting and Lisa Bills and Rose Engeldorf of finance need to review these 
agreements from their acocunting and finance perpsectives.  I am currently in 
the process of reviewing other forms of interconnect agreements with them and 
will share with you what I learn from my meetings with them.  As of now, I 
can say generally that the issues that they tend to modify are: (1) making 
the interconnect agreement subject to a notice to proceed requirement which 
we control the issuance of; (2) not having a parent or letter of credit 
guaranty; (3) broad assignment language; and (4) limited indemnification 
obligations.

----- Forwarded by Carlos Sole/NA/Enron on 05/15/2001 01:16 PM -----

	Christi L Nicolay@ECT
	05/14/2001 01:33 PM
		 
		 To: Carlos Sole/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Re: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection 
Agreement

---------------------- Forwarded by Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT on 05/14/2001 
01:32 PM ---------------------------

Greg Krause@ENRON
05/12/2001 08:24 AM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection 
Agreement  

The agreement they sent was a generic and they are working on a specific 
agreement for Midway.  If you see significant issues in the generic, perhaps 
we should not wait until we get the specific agreement but start pushing to 
negotiate the known issues now.  We have a meeting with the FPL planning 
group on the 17th but on Monday I'll call and see who we will be negotiating 
the agreement with.

Greg Krause
05/07/2001 02:01 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection 
Agreement  

I'm not sure. We are trying to copress the 
engineering/procurement/construction schedule by getting them to start work 
while we negotiate this agreement.  
Perhaps if you could review and give us general comments this week.  By then 
we may be in a better position to tell you when we would need a draft turned.

Does this work for you?

Christi L Nicolay@ECT
05/07/2001 09:34 AM
To: Greg Krause/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: Re: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection 
Agreement  

When do we need to comment on this?

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Greg Krause @ ENRON                           05/04/2001 05:48 PM

To: Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection Agreement

---------------------- Forwarded by Greg Krause/Corp/Enron on 05/04/2001 
05:48 PM ---------------------------

Raimund Grube
05/04/2001 05:11 PM
To: Larry Soderquist/ENRON@enronXgate, Greg Krause/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ben 
Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steven Rose/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  

Subject: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection Agreement

---------------------- Forwarded by Raimund Grube/Corp/Enron on 05/04/2001 
05:10 PM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 05/04/2001 03:47:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked] 

Subject: Midway's Facilities Study & Generic Construction Connection Agreement

Raimund:
     Thanks for you electronic copy of the letter where Enron directs us to
proceed to develop a Construction & Connection Agreement for the Midway
project.
     Today, I'm sending to ENRON a hard copy of the attached report.

          (See attached file: Enron-Midway Facilities Study.doc)
                         (See attached file: Enron-Midway schedule.pdf)

     The latest version of our generic Construction & Connection Agreement
is attached for you.
          (See attached file: Construction & Connection Agreement
Generic.doc)

     Please note FPL will put together the Appendixes for your project
within the next 90 days.
     Alberto

 - Enron-Midway Facilities Study.doc
 - Enron-Midway schedule.pdf
 - Construction & Connection Agreement Generic.doc