Subject: Re: World Hunger Rev 4a- JR
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 09:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

My prior email was written before I read this and it seems like everyone is 
geared up for the call with GE tomorrow.  I'm OK with proceeding if everyone 
thinks we can resolve some stuff.

	John G Rigby@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
	05/15/2001 03:03 PM
		 
		 To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B 
Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, [email-masked]
		 cc: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: World Hunger Rev 4a- JR

  I took several assignments from the last World Hunger call.  Status as 
follows:

a.   Tax language-  I have sent a prior version of Rev 4 jr to Matt G asking 
him to call me to let me know when he can talk with GE tax rep.  Steve Swifit 
and I are in London and would like to sit in on that call.

b.   Insurance Language review.   I sent same version to David Marshall and 
Paul Parrish asking for their reviews and opinion as to whether 7FA's are new 
technology.

c.   I "volunteered" to look at the termination language in world hunger, GE 
had some problems, and I had the same problem with the ARCOs contract.   I 
drafted a fix last Friday, sent to Kay M for comment.  I have included my 
suggested changes in the attached redline.  I have forwarded same fix to GE 
at end Friday for Arcos.    I have asked Kay if she still has a concern with 
the Limit of Liability as it relates to termination.  I think it works.

d.  I "volunteered" to work over Article 10, Exhibit B-3 and Exhibit B-6 in 
relation to Guarantees and liquidated damages.  I have done that in the 
attached redline of the T&C and Exhibits.

e. Some time ago I volunteered to resurrect the language associated with the 
reduction in the LD refund in Section 10.9.8.   I had sent out a couple weeks 
ago but received no reaction.    I have entered that fix in the attached 
redline.

f.  I have made several minor changes to definitions associated with 
performance.

Attached is Rev4-JR version of GE T&C's and Exhibits for world hunger.  They 
start from the clean rev 4 version of the T&Cs that Peter forwarded to me at 
my request.  The attached are redlined to show my changes.

I have not sent any of this to GE except for the termination language fix.   
I suggest that the Enron team give these a quick read before the World hunger 
call.  I can print same here and share with GE during the call unless there 
is an objection.  

I hope this will help to advance the process.  My earlier emails to Paul and 
Matt were not intended confuse the situation with different drafts.  Please 
ignore those and for the above purposes use the attached files.

Kay- I suggest that you forward to others who you feel appropriate for the 
purposes of the world hunger call on Wednesday.