Subject: Miscellaneous Michael
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

First, Kay, you are appointed to set an amount we can spend each
week.  I CANNOT SAY NO, and probably Neil is not much better.  The past two
weeks, I have called back to the museum and had them send me two of the more
expensive things $20+ to save for his birthday.  Yesterday, he wanted to
know how much money we had.  I told him $10.00.  His solution:  "Let's put
your $10 with Mom's money and Dad's money, and then we can buy the..."  His
friends in the gift shop are no help as they point out how educational all
this stuff is.  Anyway, it's your money so you should set the limit.  For
his birthday, I bought him the big I Dig for Dinosaur kit and also a
paleontology outfit--vest, pants, shirt.  He had a fit over it.  I now have
to find one of the straw hats he loved, but that went with another outfit.

Also, I cannot describe his "change" except as an explosion.
Formerly, he would run from dinosaur skeleton to skeleton over and over and
not spend much time at each.  Now, he studies each fossil, and he can tell
you the name of every fossil, every everything.  You would be amazed.  He
knows the name of everything there, and if he doesn't know, he gets me to
read about it.  I could not remember all that stuff if my life depended on
it.  He studies the small things--not just the huge skeletons.

Anyway, let me know.  You are going to die when you see him in the
paleontology outfit.  He thought it was about the coolest thing he's ever
seen.
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You