Subject: WestLB Equipment Contracts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 02:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kathy,

Could you please accommodate Karen's request?  If you would like, you can 
just send it to me and I will get it to her.  If you have delivered my 
original to me I can make make her a copy.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/18/2000 09:09 
AM ---------------------------

Karen E Carter
08/17/2000 04:43 PM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: WestLB Equipment Contracts

Kay,

I was wondering if it might be possible to obtain a copy of the Transformer 
contract executed with ABB as well as any change order contracts which were 
submitted to GE?  If you're not the person from whom I should request this 
information, could you please point me in the right direction?  Thanks.

Karen