Subject: Salmon Transaction between ENA and PPL
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Greg and Isabel:

I still need signed copies of the following closing documents for our
closing volumes:

1.  Legal Opinion of counsel to GE;
2.  GE Parent Guaranty;
3.  Promissory Note of the LLC payable to PPL;
4.  Security Agreement by the LLC in favor of PPL;
5.  Financing Statements by the LLC;
6.  Letter of Credit furnished by GE;
7.  GE Acknowledgement of Receipt; and
8.  Consent of Directors of the LLC electing officers (signed by Kenneth
Ross).

Also, we have signed copies, but would like original signatures of the
parties other than ENA if available, of the following documents:

1.  Letter Agreement;
2.  Escrow Agreement;
3.  GE Letter re Forms of Agreement;
4.  ENA Letter re Forms of Agreement;
5.  Entitlement Letter Agreement;
6.  ENA Consent and Agreement;
7.  GE Consent and Agreement; and
8.  Escrow Disbursement Instructions.

As to the second list, there is no need for re-execution of any documents,
but I recall that you were having a sufficient number of originals signed by
your clients to provide an original signature to ENA.  Please advise of the
timing for forwarding these documents.  Thank you.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.