Subject: Letter of Credit Seminar - May 23, 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to attend.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 05/18/2001 03:53 
PM ---------------------------
From: Julia Murray on 05/15/2001 03:59 PM
Sent by: Carolyn George
To: Alan Aronowitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandi M Braband/HOU/ECT@ECT, Teresa G 
Bushman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barton Clark/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Harry M Collins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peter del Vecchio/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacy E 
Dickson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shawna Flynn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Barbara N Gray/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Wayne Gresham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie 
Hansen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey T Hodge/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan J Hyvl/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anne 
C Koehler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dan Lyons/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Travis McCullough/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Mellencamp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet H 
Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julia Murray/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gerald Nemec/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael A Robison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Elizabeth 
Sager/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lance 
Schuler-Legal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sara Shackleton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carol St 
Clair/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lou Stoler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Van Hooser/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Viverito/Corp/Enron@Enron, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Lowry/Enron@EnronXGate, Susan Bailey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberlee A 
Bennick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nony Flores/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Linda R Guinn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ed B Hearn III/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary J 
Heinitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tana Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Deb Korkmas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laurie 
Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Matt Maxwell/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Ogden/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Debra Perlingiere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Merrill W Haas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Greenberg/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
Robert Bruce/NA/Enron@Enron, Samantha Boyd/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Davis/NA/Enron@Enron, Stephanie 
Panus/NA/Enron@Enron, Marcus Nettelton/NA/Enron@ENRON, Brent 
Hendry/NA/Enron@Enron, Michelle Blaine/ENRON@enronXgate, Gail 
Brownfeld/ENRON@enronXgate, Dominic Carolan/Enron@EnronXGate, Eddy 
Daniels/NA/Enron@Enron, Andrew Edison/NA/Enron@Enron, Roseann 
Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Robert H George/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl 
Nelson/NA/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Lindeman/ENRON@enronXgate, Carlos 
Sole/NA/Enron@Enron, Randy Young/NA/Enron@Enron, Kathleen 
Carnahan/NA/Enron@Enron, Diane Goode/NA/Enron@Enron, Nancy 
Corbet/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Ned E 
Crady/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Francisco Pinto 
Leite/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Coralina 
Rivera/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Daniel R 
Rogers/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Frank 
Sayre/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Martha 
Braddy/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, Sarah 
Bruck/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, William S 
Bradford/Enron@EnronXGate, Debbie R Brackett/Enron@EnronXGate, Tom 
Moran/Enron@EnronXGate, Wendi LeBrocq/Enron@EnronXGate, Nidia 
Mendoza/ENRON@enronXgate, Veronica Espinoza/Enron@EnronXGate, Ken 
Curry/Enron@EnronXGate, Carol North/Enron@EnronXGate, Aparna 
Rajaram/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  

Subject: Letter of Credit Seminar - May 23, 2001

 Please mark your calendars.  Emory Ireland and Martin Weinstein of Foley & 
Lardner will be conducting a presentation regarding the nuts and bolts of 
Letters of Credit on Wednesday, May 23, 2001 from 8:45 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in 
EB5C2.  Please RSVP to Carolyn George at ext. 33439 or 
[email-masked] if you plan to attend.

Thank you,

Julia Heintz Murray
Enron Wholesale Services 
Enron Industrial Markets LLC
1400 Smith Street, EB3838
Houston, TX  77002
(713) 853-4794
Fax:  (713) 646-3393
[email-masked]