Subject: RE: City of Austin Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

This looks fine to me.  Kay, when do we want to get together and sign this?
-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Peter J. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 6:12 PM
To: Kay Mann (E-mail); Johnson, Lee L (PS, GE AEP); Shoemaker, Kent
(GEAE); [email-masked]
Subject: City of Austin Turbine Agreement

Attached is a clean copy of the City of Austin Turbine Agreement
(second document below), as well as a blacline (first document below)
showing changes made to the version that went to GE on February 12. This
draft includes both Lee's and Eric's changes to Exhibit A, as well as
the addition of the contacts for notices in Sections 25.1 and 25.3.  It
also contains a few minor clean-up items identified by Lisa Bills when
she reviewed LV Cogen (e.g., the definitions of Performance Test
Certificate and Performance Test Completion Certificate were out of
order). to complete the agreement, we will need to include the date of
execution and Exhibit H-2.
<<City of Austin Gas Turbine Agt - v. 5 to v. 7.DOC>>  <<City of Austin
Gas Turbine Agreement Draft No. 7.DOC>>