Subject: GE - Form Purchase Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob,

I think we would prefer if you would route the document back this way, and 
Sheila or I will send it to the folks at GE.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/21/2000 04:05 
PM ---------------------------

Scott Dieball@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/21/2000 03:59 PM
To: Kay Mann@ENRON, Sheila Tweed@ECT, Martin W Penkwitz/NA/Enron@Enron, "ROB 
TAYLOR" <[email-masked]>, Roseann Engeldorf/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  

Subject: GE - Form Purchase Agreement

All - Attached is a rewrite of Articles 20 (Indemnity) and 27 (Limitation of 
Liability) of the draft agreement which includes our collective thoughts.  

Rob - I understand that you "volunteered" to pull together our changes to the 
draft agreement and to then forward on to GE.  

If you have any questions, please give me a call.  Thanks.

Scott