Subject: RE: ABB Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 07:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ed, thanks for the comment.  Dale is in the process of either closing or 
getting near to closing the ABB E Next Breakout contract with ENA-Houston.  I 
am forwarding your note for consideration.  Exhibits P & Q are "Not Used" 
pages. I see no problem in pulling them out unless it means renumbering which 
mean legal time.  If just a place holder, I'd rather get the breakout 
agreements done than make any changes at all.

Cheery bye

Bill W.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Dannhaus, Ed  
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 10:46 AM
To: Williams, Bill; Blackburn, Jody; Chmielewski, Robert
Subject: ABB Contract

Exhibits P and Q don't make any sense in the ABB contract------ we should 
issue a change order and get them out of there.