Subject: LV Cogen Turbine Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 06:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Pursuant to your request, attached please find a clean copy of the
most recent draft of the LV Cogen Turbine Agreement (second document
below), as well as a blackline (first document below) showing changes to
the draft circulated on April 24.  This version contains Lisa and
Roseann's comments (but for changes to Purchase Amount, Maximum
Liability Amount, etc.) as well as your comment to allocate the payments
among the 4 Units equally. I have not received confirmation as to
whether the April 21 payment was ever made.  I have therefore left it in
bold.  If it has, we can amend the table and reduce the Purchase Amount
accordingly.  In addition, I have assumed that if there is a Change
Order applicable to less than all 4 Units, that the Change Order would
specify how future payments are to be allocated.  To complete the
agreement, we will need to insert the date of execution and Exhibit H-2.

 I have not distributed this to anyone else.  I would be happy to
do so if you desire.
 <<Compariosn of GE Turbine Agreement, Versions 5 to 6.DOC>>  <<LV Cogen
Gas Turbine Agreement - Version 6.DOC>> 
 - Compariosn of GE Turbine Agreement, Versions 5 to 6.DOC
 - LV Cogen Gas Turbine Agreement - Version 6.DOC