Subject: RE: Open items for MDEA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 06:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay, see attached.  The monthly fee should be $13,003.  I took the $300k we 
have all been discussing and backed out the $12,500 they paid under the ILA 
terms.

Reagan C. Rorschach
Enron North America
1400 Smith Street
Houston, Texas 77002
713.345.3363

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 11:35 AM
To: Mann, Kay
Cc: Rorschach, Reagan; Kroll, Heather; Fairley, David; May, Tom
Subject: Re: Open items for MDEA

More:

We need internal agreement on the cancellation fee schedule, to be included 
as an exhibit.

What is the status of the Yazoo City master gas agreement?  Do we still want 
a master gas agreement for Clarksdale, also?  Do we want it now?

Thanks,

Kay

Kay Mann
05/23/2001 05:05 PM
To: Reagan Rorschach/Enron@EnronXGate, Heather Kroll/Enron@EnronXGate, David 
Fairley/Enron@EnronXGate, Tom May/Enron@EnronXGate
cc:  

Subject: Open items for MDEA

Here are issues which I'm unclear about, all of which impact the drafting of 
the agreement:

How are we setting the heat rate?  Do we have the GADS (?)?  Is it a daily 
average, weekly average?  Flat rate? Adjusted? If so, how often?

Are we comfortable that there are no permit restrictions?

We have determined that we won't deal with fuel oil, right?

We aren't making money on gas, right?

Do we have a defn of costs that we like yet, and if so, how does it fit in to 
the picture?

Is there an up-to-date set of exhibits?  

It would help if theh commercial part of the team could send me the 
following, in words and/or formulae:

The defn and method of establishing the bogey (target production cost) 
formula can be an exhibit, which would be great for the commercial team to 
work on.   Are we determined how we should deal with imbalances (part of cost 
of power)?  How are we setting the bogey?  Formula?  Subject to audit? Two 
bogeys or one (gas and oil)?

What is defn of profit?  I think I have the general idea, but a sentence or 
two would be helpful as a reality check.  What costs are included on the buy 
and sell side?

Re stack model: a sentence or two describing what it is and how it is used.

Updated exhibit on facilities, contracted resources, operating limits.

What information does MDEA need for us to provide in order to split 
costs/profits?  Are we clear that Cities buy gas, MDEA buys/sells power?

It would be great if I could get one set of answers to these 
questions/issues, which has commercial buy in all around.

Thanks,

Kay