Subject: RE: NorthWestern
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Attached please find the documents that you requested.

Regards,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 5:44 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: NorthWestern

Hi there,

I would like to have one email with electronic versions of the letter
agreement, and all the attachments except the turbine contract.

Thanks,

Kay

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
From: "Murphy, Deirdre M." <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "DeBerry, Jeremiah A." <[email-masked]>, "Wright, 
Tremaine S." <[email-masked]>
Subject: Email on behalf of Tremaine Wright re: NorthWestern/Turbine Purch ase
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 15:45:16 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed ; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C0E4A3.089D69B0"

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/21/01 15:45:31
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

============================================================================
==

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To:
Subject:
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 18:49:09 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed ; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_004_01C0E4A3.089D69B0"

 - ATT16903.txt
 - ATT16904.htm
 - #331617 v3 - NW Agreement Guaranty.wpd
 - #69012 v3 - Guarantee.wpd
 - #333343 v6 - Letter Agreement.doc
 - #333403 v4 - E-Note.doc
 - #334835 v2 - NWassignment.doc
 - #333345 v4 - LLC Agreement.doc
 - #333347 v3 - Escrow Agreement.doc
 - #333404 v3 - Promissory Note.doc