Subject: Re: Rigby's Proposal for Take Over LD's Section 10.3.2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 04:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

I took a quick stab at John's redraft of Section 10.3.2 but think we should 
talk further about subsections (j) -(l) in particular.

	John G Rigby
	05/24/2001 06:15 PM
		 
		 To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Rigby's Proposal for Take Over LD's Section 10.3.2

Attached is a redline against the present Take Over LD section of Rev 5 of GE 
world hunger.   I made the changes based on what we have done in ARCOS. They 
are not the same because in ARCOS GE has the full testing program within 
their Commisssioning Period since they have the power island which is 1200 MW 
with the Purchaser having 24 MW for aux loads.

I do not think that my new subparagraph (K) works.  I have left it there to 
see if anyone else can tweak it and make it work.  I am trying to get GE on 
the hook for acceleration costs that we incur and still beat the Time for 
Completion.  We did not do that in Arcos since GE's time in theory is the 
same as the contractors.

Probably merits an internal discussion before sharing with GE.