Subject: ENA/Blue Dog: Fee Letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 05:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marguerite:

Section 4(a) of the April 26th Letter Agreement provides that "NorSub will
pay directly to the Escrow Agrent all acceptance, setup, administration and
other fees associated with the Escrow Account and Escrow Agreement. "
Accordingly, I have revised the signature block to Citibank's original Fee
Letter to substitute NorthWestern Generation I, LLC for Enron North America
Corp.  A copy of the revised document is attached.  Please deliver an
executed copy of the Fee Letter along with the incumbency certificate and
the Form W-9.  Thanks.

Regards,

Marisa Reuter

 <<RevisedFeeLetter.doc>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - RevisedFeeLetter.doc