Subject: Re: FW: Midway Project - Generic Interconnect Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 03:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm available any time Friday, and tomorrow afternoon is fine, especially 
after 230.

Kay

From: Ben Jacoby/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/29/2001 10:42 AM
To: Fred Mitro/ENRON@enronXgate, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: FW: Midway Project - Generic Interconnect Agreement

Fred / Kay:

I spoke to Duran this morning, and he and I would like to meet together with 
us to discuss the Midway project and whether or not we will be able to 
utilize TurboPark Phase 2. I previously told him that because of timing 
considerations and because there may be certain agreements that will be 
difficult to make TurboPark compliant (such as the attached interconnect 
agreement from FPL), that Phase 2 may not be practical for purposes of this 
project.

I think this would be a good discussion to have on Friday, because we should 
have more information on the GE7FAs and should have already spoken with TECO 
on their proposed MOU (and maybe even the tolling agreement). What are your 
schedules on Friday?

I also would like to schedule a call for tomorrow with TECO to go over the 
MOU. Fred - Please coordinate with Kay and schedule something with Becky 
Alex. I would prefer the afternoon if that's OK with you guys, and would like 
45 min. before the call for us to meet seperately. Also Fred, please advise 
on the status of the tolling agreement.

Kay - attached is FPL's standard form interconnect agreement. I was thinking 
that Carlos would be a good choice to review it as he is currently working 
with accounting / finance on an Ameren interconnect, so he will already be 
familiar with the likely issues. Please let me know what you think. It will 
be important to give Duran a summary of likely accounting / finance issues 
related to this agreement on Friday. 

Hope you both had good weekends. 

Regards,

Ben
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Krause
Sent: Mon 5/21/2001 9:00 PM
To: Christi L Nicolay
Cc: Ben Jacoby
Subject: Midway Project - Generic Interconnect Agreement

Please see attached for your review and comments.

 <<FPL Construction & Connection Agreement Generic.doc>>