Subject: RE: Extension letter
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 04:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay -- Do you know if David H. is going to give you comments?  If you haven't 
heard for sure, one of us will call Marvin and find out/coordinate.  Just 
don't want to call if this has already been discussed with them.

Is there anything else at this stage that we can do to help your efforts on 
the Extension or the main agreement?

Thanks  -- David

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 9:26 AM
To: Fairley, David
Cc: Rorschach, Reagan; Kroll, Heather; Sacks, Edward; May, Tom; Coulter, Kayne
Subject: RE: Extension letter

Sounds good if you would like to forward to counter parties.  

I've sent a draft to their counsel all ready (D Hunt and Hemleben).

ckm

From: David Fairley/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/29/2001 09:10 AM
To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Reagan Rorschach/ENRON@enronXgate, Heather 
Kroll/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Edward Sacks/ENRON@enronXgate, Tom May/ENRON@enronXgate, Kayne 
Coulter/ENRON@enronXgate 

Subject: RE: Extension letter

Kay -- Looks fine.  Unless anyone else has changes, would it be possible to 
send it out today?  Thanks -- David

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:00 AM
To: Rorschach, Reagan; Fairley, David; Kroll, Heather
Cc: Sacks, Edward; May, Tom; Coulter, Kayne
Subject: Extension letter

1st thing 1st.  Here's a draft of the extension letter:

 << File: MDEA ILA extension May 29.doc >> 

Kay