Subject: ENA/NorthWestern: Escrow Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tremaine:

I thought I'd check in to see if you had heard back from Citibank on the
revised Escrow Agreement.  Also, how many originals does NorthWestern want
executed?  I suggest 3--one for Citibank, one for NorthWestern and one for
ENA?  Do you agree?  Let me know.

Regards,

Marisa

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf