Subject: RE: Extension of ILA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:  I have O.K.ed the extension letter and advised Marvin of my approval.
He will get it authorized by the Commission.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2001 8:08 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Extension of ILA

I've taken the liberty of drafting a form of extension letter to extend the
ILA until June 15.

I suspect Reagan will be distributing to the commercial folks, but I
thought I would give you a heads up.

David, I'm at work on revising the longer term doc.  If you have your
preamble stuff ready, I'm happy to put it in now.

Thanks,

Kay

(See attached file: MDEA ILA extension May 29.doc)

PS  The salutation is to "Gentlemen".  Are the members of the commission
and MDEA all men?  I don't want to commit a blunder.