Subject: FW: ESCROW AGREEMENT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

In order to expedite the formation of the escrow account, I am attaching the
signature page to the Escrow Agreement, and ask that you obtain three
executed originals.  Once you have obtained the required signature, please
forward the 3 signature pages to Tremaine Wright at Paul Hastings along with
the executed incumbency certificate, which Kathleen has.  Since we have not
seen the final draft of Escrow Agreement, be sure to tell Tremaine to hold
the signature pages in escrow pending further written instruction from you.
Tremaine will deliver the Escrow Agreement, incumbency certificates, fee
letter, and Form W-9 to Citibank as soon as all the documents are in order.
Tremaine's contact information is listed below:

Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
399 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022-4697

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Tremaine S. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 3:53 PM
To: 'Reuter, Marisa'
Subject: ESCROW AGREEMENT

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/30/01 16:52:58
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

============================================================================
==

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To:
Subject:
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:24:40 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed ; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C0E94E.3F41C650"

 - ATT21924.txt
 - ATT21925.htm
 - 7@4S01!.DOC