Subject: Proposed letter to FPL for further project development work for a project in florida
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lisa/Rose,

Attached is a brief letter which has been approved by Herman, and which is 
now presented for your review and approval. Greg Krause is the commercial 
lead, currently in Florida.  His cell phone number is 713 857 0369.

Kay

Mr. Alberto Gonzalez
Transmission Business Manager
4200 West Flagler Street
Miami, Florida  33134

Re: Letter of Agreement Regarding Interconnection Development Services for 
the Midway Development Company, L.L.C.

Dear Mr. Gonzalez:

Consistent with the results of the Feasibility and Facilities Studies and 
discussions that have been held to date between Florida Power & Light Company 
(&FPL8) and Midway Development Company, L.L.C and its designees referred to 
as &MDC8, by this letter MDC authorizes FPL to perform the necessary studies, 
analysis and other activities required to develop and support a schedule the 
necessary for a potential power project to interconnect with FPL,s 
transmission grid system and receive back-feed by March 15, 2002. 

MDC authorizes FPL to utilize the one hundred twenty-two thousand dollars 
($122,000.00) currently on deposit with FPL for Feasibility and Facility 
Studies to cover the cost of this work

The scope of this work will be determined by MDC and FPL based on ongoing 
discussions and may be altered or modified by mutual consent from time to 
time.  

FPL will inform MDC periodically of their progress and if additional funds 
are required to finance this work.  

Please acknowledge concurrence to the above between FPL and MDC by executing 
duplicate originals of this Letter of Agreement prior to returning to FPL for 
final execution.

Sincerely,

Ben Jacoby
Director
Enron North America      AGREED AND ACCEPTED:
Florida Power & Light Company

        ___________________________
           C. M. Mennes
               Vice President, Transmission Operations & Planning

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 05/30/2001 04:58 
PM ---------------------------
From: Greg Krause/ENRON@enronXgate on 05/25/2001 01:06 PM
To: Herman Manis/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Proposed letter to FPL for further project development work for a 
project in florida

Herman,

please see attached for your comments and approval.  Does this fit the bill?