Subject: ENA/NorthWestern: Written Consents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Marguerite:

In an effort to finalize the documents that will need to be executed at
closing, I have taken the liberty of drafting two written consents: one of
the Members of Montana Megawatts I, LLC electing NorthWestern Generation I,
LLC as the sole Manager, and the other of the sole Manager of the LLC
replacing the officers and approving the loans from ENA and NorthWestern
Generation I, LLC.  Let me know if you have any comments to the drafts.
Apart from these consents, we will need to coordinate to draft a joint
instruction letter to Citibank.

Regards,

Marisa

 <<2XRN03!.DOC>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 2XRN03!.DOC