Subject: Re: FW: Attached Files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 00:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

We wanted to maintain a recurring 1.5mm and since ad advalorems will
decrease as a function of depreciation we thought the way to maintain the
constant we to increase the 650k at the same rate as the depreciation.
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)

_______________________________________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an
email to [email-masked].