Subject: FW: ESCROW AGREEMENT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 10:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

The Escrow Agreement that is attached appears to be in final form and
contains all of the changes that we requested.  As a result, will you
overnight the sig pages and the incumbency certificate to Tremaine Wright?
If you prefer, you can courier the documents to my attention, and I can
coordinate getting them to Paul Hastings.  Tremaine needs 3 sig pages and 1
incumbency certificate.  Thanks.

Regards,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Wright, Tremaine S. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 3:53 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: ESCROW AGREEMENT

"paulhastings.com" made the following annotations on 05/31/01 16:52:42
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSES AT PAUL, HASTINGS, JANOFSKY & WALKER LLP

We have changed our e-mail address.  Our new domain name is
paulhastings.com.  In most cases, our address is composed of
conventional first name and last name plus @paulhastings.com.  Here are
two examples: [email-masked] and [email-masked].
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email-masked].

============================================================================
==
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

============================================================================
==

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To:
Subject:
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:15:34 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Content-Type: multipart/mixed ; 
boundary="----_=_NextPart_002_01C0EA16.7657F5B0"

 - ATT43428.txt
 - ATT43429.htm
 - 757N05!.DOC