Subject: RE: Deerfield development agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

One other item - we attempted to incorporate all the lessons learned from 
earlier work on the Pompano Developer's Agreement. I hope the attached is not 
too painful.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Mann, Kay  
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 6:48 PM
To: Bills, Lisa; Manis, Herman; Engeldorf, Roseann
Cc: Jacoby, Ben; Krimsky, Steven
Subject: Deerfield development agreement

Hello.

The commercial team  has asked that I forward this document to you for 
review.  It is a development agreement for a project in Florida.  We have 
attempted to address the accounting/E-Next issues, but please advise of any 
desired changes.

Thank you,

Kay

 << File: Deerfield development ag May 31.DOC >> 

PS  Pardon the formatting.  It will be cleaned up by those with the ability 
to do so.