Subject: RE: Conference call on Monday morning
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 05:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Anytime after 8 AM Pacific works for me.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  [email-masked]@ENRON 
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 9:59 AM
To: Jacoby, Ben; Krimsky, Steven; Mann, Kay
Subject: Conference call on Monday morning

Please let me know your availability ASAP for a conference call with Debbie
to discuss the Pompano and Deerfield agreements; we need to submit something
to the City Attorney in Deerfield Beach on Monday afternoon.

Rebecca C. Medley
(954) 768-8230
Assistant to Debbie M. Orshefsky
and Frank Schnidman

_______________________________________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an
email to [email-masked].