Subject: Electrobolt S&S Scope
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 02:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay,
 Attached is the LM 6000 and options scope that ESA has prepared, that will 
be input to our MOU.  It does not reflect the scope of equipment that will be 
procured from ABB yet; this should be forthcoming.  Also below is the current 
cost estimate of the machines with their S&S options and the ABB scope.  
Please let us know what other information regarding scope that you might 
need.  

Thanks,
Kevin
---------------------- Forwarded by Kevin Joyce/Corp/Enron on 08/25/2000 
09:26 AM ---------------------------
From: John R Ayres on 08/24/2000 01:35 PM
To: Chris Booth/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc: Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron, Kevin Joyce/Corp/Enron@Enron, Glauco 
Palhoto/SA/Enron@Enron, Gerald L Gobbi/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Total Electrobolt S&S Scope

Chris, attached is the total scope to S&S.  From this list you should be able 
to make your change order to S&S base on purchased quantities versus required 
quantities.  I have provided you the required quantities.  
I provided you a column for the delta cost to S&S.  When you are finished, 
please complete the spreadsheet for all of our records.  I do not know how we 
are to add cost for storage either.
Thanks,
John

From: John R Ayres on 08/23/2000 12:38 PM
To: Kevin Joyce/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: S&S (GE) Scope of Supply Cost

Here are the total cost for the S&S scope of supply for the Electrobolt 
Project.  I have not included any ENA burdens or storage cost.  These cost 
are from purchase order with ENA to S&S.

     EIGHT MACHINES               EACH
The total cost of the LM 6000's, sprint package, water injection 
skid                = $112,855,600  or $14,106,950 each
The total cost of options (chillers stacks, cooling tower, mod. buildings, 
etc. =     13,309,400  or      1,663,675 each
                                                                              
                                               Totals                = $ 
126,165,000 or   $15,770,625 each

The transformers from ABB in Brazil should cost $3,200,000. total in Brazil 
without shipping to the site.     

Hope this helps you with the WLB bucket.
John