Subject: FW: Deerfield development agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 08:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Folks:

Have you all had a chance to comment on this? I think you all should be OK as 
we styled this after the last Pompano agreement. In any case, your comments 
would be appreciated at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Kay
Sent: Thu 5/31/2001 6:48 PM
To: Bills, Lisa; Manis, Herman; Engeldorf, Roseann
Cc: Jacoby, Ben; Krimsky, Steven
Subject: Deerfield development agreement

Hello.

The commercial team  has asked that I forward this document to you for 
review.  It is a development agreement for a project in Florida.  We have 
attempted to address the accounting/E-Next issues, but please advise of any 
desired changes.

Thank you,

Kay

 <<Deerfield development ag May 31.DOC>> 

PS  Pardon the formatting.  It will be cleaned up by those with the ability 
to do so.