Subject: FW: Draft Turbine Purchase Agreements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 03:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Folks:

I received these from Navigant today, but have not yet had an opportunity to 
review them.

Regards,

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]@ENRON
Sent: Tue 6/5/2001 9:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 
Subject: Draft Turbine Purchase Agreements

Ben:

Please give me a call when you receive these.  Thanks,

Michael

(See attached file: Sithe Hamilton Medway - Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC)
(See attached file: Sithe Hamilton Medway - Escrow Agreement.DOC)(See
attached file: Sithe Hamilton Medway - Assignment Agreement.DOC)

================
Michael A. Kolman
Principal
Navigant Capital
(781) 564-9774 (direct)

 - Sithe Hamilton Medway - Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC <<Sithe Hamilton 
Medway - Turbine Purchase Agreement.DOC>> 
 - Sithe Hamilton Medway - Escrow Agreement.DOC <<Sithe Hamilton Medway - 
Escrow Agreement.DOC>> 
 - Sithe Hamilton Medway - Assignment Agreement.DOC <<Sithe Hamilton Medway - 
Assignment Agreement.DOC>>