Subject: Pegasus Closing Sets
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you 
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.  Please notify us 
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to 
any other person:  to do so could be a breach of confidence.  Thank you for 
your co-operation.  Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked] 
if you need assistance.

We?are?close?to?completing?our?closing?sets?but?do?not?have?originals?of?the?G
E?Guarantee,?legal?opinion?or?acknowledgement?of?receipt?of?funds.??We?appreci
ate?that?it is logistically difficult to have GE re-execute  documentation, 
but as the legal opinion and the receipt of funds are both  addressed to?the 
lenders, we ought really to have originals of these two  documents. 
Could you please let me know where the originals of  these documents were 
sent and whether it would be possible to have them  re-directed to us or to 
have the documents re-executed?
Thank you in advance
Isabel

Isabel Parker
T? +1 212 277 4025
F? +1 212  277 4001
E? [email-masked]
520 Madison  Avenue
34th Floor
New York, NY 10022
www.freshfields.com 
? 
?