Subject: RE: Pegasus - Closing Documents
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 05:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Isabel:

ENA signed two originals of the Letter Agreement (as the Letter Agreement
has only two parties).  I kept one for ENA and provided the other to Greg
Lang for PPL by letter dated May 2, 2001.  I still do not have an original
of PPL's signature, but Greg Lang did provide a fax copy.    Is it necessary
for the parties to sign additional copies for non-parties?   I am checking
with ENA on the GE documents.  Thanks.

Carolyn M. Campbell
King & Spalding
713-276-7307 (phone)
713-751-3280 (fax)
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: PARKER, Isabel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 10:47 AM
To: Carolyn Campbell (E-mail); Kay Mann (E-mail)
Cc: VAN DUSEN, Nicholas
Subject: Pegasus - Closing Documents

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents
to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for
your co-operation. Please contact our
IT Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7936 4000 Ext.2000 or email [email-masked]
if you need assistance.

The lenders have informed us that they would also like to have at least one
original of the GE Guaranty.
Please let us know whether this will be possible.  In addition, could you
please let us know how many originals of the Letter Agreement were signed?
The lenders also need an original of this document.

Thank you in advance
Isabel

Isabel Parker
T  +1 212 277 4025
F  +1 212 277 4001
E  [email-masked]
520 Madison Avenue
34th Floor
New York, NY 10022
www.freshfields.com

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.