Subject: Re: WEEKLY CONFERENCE CALL - DATE CHANGE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:30:00 -0700 (PDT)

I can't make the call on Thursday.  I'm not sure that Sheila can either.  
I'll leave the go/no go Enron vote to Sheila.

Kay

From: Suzanne Adams@ECT on 06/05/2001 03:16 PM
To: Sheila Tweed/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben Jacoby/Enron@EnronXGate, Lisa 
Bills/Enron@EnronXGate, Roseann Engeldorf/Enron@EnronXGate, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENt, [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], Bill Williams/ENRON@enronXgate, Ed B Hearn 
III/HOU/ECT@ECT, John G Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
cc:  

Subject: WEEKLY CONFERENCE CALL - DATE CHANGE

The weekly GE conference call will be held on Thursday, June 7, 2001, at 1:30 
p.m. CDT.

Dial In: 1-888-285-4585

Participant: 536220

Host:  121970 (Sheila)