Subject: Sale of Interests in Midway Development Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay,

Attached for your review is a preliminary draft of Purchase Agreement
between Enron North America, Inc. and TECO Power Services Corporation
relating to the membership interests in Midway Development Company, LLC.
Please contact John Keffer or me with your comments when you have a moment.

By the way, it's great to be back at K&S, and I look forward to working with
you again.

Regards,

William R. Parish, Jr.

King & Spalding

1100 Louisiana, Suite 3300

Houston, Texas 77002

Tel: 713/276-7413

Fax: 713/276-7440

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - 335v01!.DOC