Subject: Ben Jacoby Signing of CAED I & II Resolutions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay,

A few weeks ago I spoke with John Keffer regarding Sweetgum Energy LLC's
request that Ben Jacoby sign unanimous resolutions of CAED I & II approving
the sale by CAED I and II of their respective GE turbines to Sweetgum.  As
of today, Sweetgum has not received back the resolutions signed by Ben. As I
explained to John, Sweetgum and InterGen would appreciate Ben's prompt
execution and return of the resolutions.  If Enron does not wish for Ben to
sign the resolutions, then Sweetgum and InterGen would appreciate your
advising us of that as soon as possible.

As I explained to John, Sweetgum would like to have unanimous resolutions as
this is more customary and cleaner, however, since Ben received the required
3 business days prior notice of the proposed resolutions, the resolutions
only need the majority approval of the board members.

I would appreciate hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

George