Subject: RE: Midway Interconnect Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 16:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please see attachment below with Christi's comments.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacoby, Ben 
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:22 PM
To: Mann, Kay
Cc: Krause, Greg; Nicolay, Christi
Subject: Midway Interconnect Agreement

Kay:

Greg has Christi's comments on the FPL Construction & Connection Agreement, 
and he will be sending us those comments today in a marked document. Have we 
engaged outside counsel to review this agreement? I'd like to have a 
commercial / legal review fully completed, and then get accounting / finance 
to comment. I this something you were planning to have Carlos to work on 
given his recent work on ComEd and Ameren?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Attached is the original generic form of FPL Connection and Construction 
Agreement for your reference.

Ben