Subject: RE: ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Kay:

Carolyn confirmed that she did not use the Citibank form of Incumbency
Certificate and that her certificate did not include language requiring a
seal.  Should we go ahead and modify the language on the Citibank form?  If
so, I propose using the following language: "IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have
hereunto set my hand as Managing Director of the Company this ____ day of
June, 2001."

Regards,

Marisa

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 7:40 AM
To: Reuter, Marisa
Subject: RE: ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think we've done that on the other two deals.
Kathleen would know.

"Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> on 06/05/2001 02:33:13 PM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:  RE: ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate

For the escrow.  Unfortunately, Citibank's form contained the following
language in the signature block: "In witness whereof, I have hereunto set
my
hand and affixed the corporate seal of the Company this ______ day of May,
2001."

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:04 PM
To: Reuter, Marisa
Subject: Re: ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate

Is this for the escrow or other docs?  I know Citibank does not require a
corporate seal.  What BS!

Kathleen is out sick, so it will be a day or two.

Kay

"Reuter, Marisa" <[email-masked]> on 06/05/2001 10:09:11 AM

To:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:   "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "Keffer, John"
<[email-masked]>

Subject:  ENA/Blue Dog: Incumbency Certificate

Kathleen:

Paul Hastings would like ENA to resign the Incumbency Certificate, since
the
original Certificate did not affix the corporate seal.  Could you
coordinate
this and make sure the seal is affixed to the new Certificate?  Thanks.

Call me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Marisa

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.

(See attached file: Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf)

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not
the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete
all copies of the message.

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.