Subject: RE: NW
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Will do.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 10:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: NW

GE wants a letter outlining the structure of the deal (at the 10000 ft
level), who owns which companies, and who has payment obligations to them.
Could you draft a letter to that effect for my review?

Thanks,

Kay

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.