Subject: Enron/VEPCO CEC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here's the current redline, incorporating most of the comments made last 
week. 

Herman, the language to address your biggest issue is in 2.3, page 7 on the 
marked version. 

Thanks,

Kay

---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 08/29/2000 09:51 
AM ---------------------------

"David Parr" <[email-masked]> on 08/28/2000 01:12:54 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc: "Nancy Wodka" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: Enron/VEPCO

Attached please find the latest version o fthe VEPCO agreement.  I have also 
attached a version that has been processed through CompareRite against Kay's 
August 15th version.

Feel free to call Nancy with questions and comments on 202-828-5862.

D. David Parr, Jr., Esq.
Bracewell & Patterson, L.L.P.
2000 K Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, D.C.  20006-1872
202-828-5800 Telephone
202-857-2122 Facsimile

 - CLEAN VEPCO PPA.doc
 - COMPARERITE VEPCO PPA.rtf