Subject: Conference call scheduled Friday, June 8th at 11:00 a.m. EST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:55:00 -0700 (PDT)

Dial in 1-888-385-5669
Participant #7688234

Rebecca C. Medley
(954) 768-8230
Assistant to Debbie M. Orshefsky
and Frank Schnidman

_______________________________________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an
email to [email-masked].