Subject: FW: Deerfield Beach Energy Center
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 05:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Maurodis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 11:31 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Deerfield Beach Energy Center

attached is revised agreement (staff presently reviewing).
Please acknowledge receipt.
Andy Maurodis
 <<73PB05! (1).DOC>>

_______________________________________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain
privileged and confidential information.  It is intended only
for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient,  you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an
email to [email-masked].

 - 73PB05! (1).DOC