Subject: ENA/NorthWestern: Incumbency Certificate
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 05:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tremaine:

Since I did not hear back from you yesterday, I wanted to confirm whether,
notwithstanding the language in the signature block of the Incumbency
Certificate, affixing the corporate seal was an absolute requirement by
Citibank.  If so, could you please courier the original Incumbency
Certificate to the attention of Kathleen Carnahan, whose address is set
forth below:

Enron North America
1400 Smith, EB3146D
Houston, Texas 77002

Several of the officers named on the Incumbency Certificate are out of the
office, so it would expedite matters if you could the original was sent back
to Kathleen.  Thanks.

Regards,

Marisa

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Reuter, Maria I. (Business E-Mail Address).vcf