Subject: RE: Revised World Hunger Reps and Warranties
From: [email-masked]
To: <""[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 14:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

I just received bank comments on the above.  Please call if you have any 
questions as I think the comments are reasonable and within the boundaries 
which they have been delivering on other agreements.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  "Thompson, Peter J." <[email-masked]>@ENRON 
[mailto:IMCEANOTES-+22Thompson+2C+20Peter+20J+2E+22+20+3Cpthompson+40akllp+2Ec
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June  5, 2001 7:13 AM
To: Tweed, Sheila; Mann, Kay; Rigby, John; Dieball, Scott; Bills, Lisa; 
Engeldorf, Roseann; Williams, Bill
Subject: Revised World Hunger Reps and Warranties

 Attached please find the "bank counsel's" comments to the World
Hunger Reps and Warranties that I received from Rose (first document
below), as well as the revised language resulting therefrom (second
document below).  Rose has not seen this revised language.
 <<Bank Counsel's Comments to World Hunger Reps and Warranties.DOC>>
<<Section 28.12 of E_Next Generation Agremeent.DOC>> 
 - Bank Counsel's Comments to World Hunger Reps and Warranties.DOC << File: 
Bank Counsel's Comments to World Hunger Reps and Warranties.DOC >> 
 - Section 28.12 of E_Next Generation Agremeent.DOC << File: Section 28.12 of 
E_Next Generation Agremeent.DOC >>