Subject: FW: Guaranty and Balance Sheet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:33:00 -0800 (PST)

My only comment to the guaranty is that it should not be limited to $16.1
million.  Why shouldn't the indemnity obligations to ENA also be guaranteed?

-----Original Message-----
From: Reynaud, Ann [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 4:45 PM
To: Keffer, John; Campbell, Carolyn
Subject: Guaranty and Balance Sheet

Attached is a draft of the guaranty and balance sheet.  Please call me with
your comments at (713) 767-5418.

 <<Balance Sheet.doc>>  <<EnronNorth.doc>>

                    Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.

 - Balance Sheet.doc
 - EnronNorth.doc