Subject: EEI Master Power Purchase and Sale Agreement --MDEA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 01:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mr. Priest's office had notified me this morning that the second and third 
attachments below were diffcult to open.  I am resending them as the 
attachments immediately below.  If anyone has further problems, please be 
aware that the second and third attachments are the standardized  text 
portions of the EEI Master Agreement, without any modifications by Enron, and 
are available at the following  website: http://www.eei.org/   You must go to 
"Energy Issues/News" to get to the menu with the "Standard Contract".  

 -- David Portz

 

----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 06/11/2001 08:46 AM -----

	David Portz
	06/08/2001 05:35 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
		 cc: Reagan Rorschach/Enron@EnronXGate, Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron, Edward 
Sacks/Enron@EnronXGate, Genia FitzGerald/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rhonda L 
Denton/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: EEI Master Power Purchase and Sale Agreement --MDEA 

At the request of Reagan Rorschach and Kay Mann, attached please find the 
Cover Sheet, General Terms and Conditions and Attachments for the above 
referenced Agreement for your review.  Please do not hesitate to call me at 
(713) 853-9239 with any questions you may have.  --David Portz