Subject: Re: Fuel Cells
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 05:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

Scott,

I'll give you what we got from FCE when we meet at 300.  Remind me if I 
forget!

Kay

   

	From:  Scott Healy @ ECT                           09/15/2000 09:48 AM

To: Kay Mann/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heather Kroll/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Fuel Cells

1.  Can I get a copy of the FuelCell Energy purchase order form.  Jeff said 
that you would have a copy.
2.  I forwarded to you a memo from Bingham that discusses the permitting 
requirements for the proposed projects.  FYI--I plan to call Bingham today 
with some follow up questions.
3. I forwarded to you a memo by ENSR on the air permit requirements for fuel 
cells.
4.  Please let me know when you can meet today to discuss the MOU.