Subject: Titan/Enron Livingston Energy Center
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

It was great to see you yesterday.  As we discussed this morning, attached
is the revised letter regarding the application for special use for the
referenced project.  Please call me if you have any questions.

 <<Livingston ComEd Letter (WORD97).DOC>>

Mark A. Gershon
Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe
Phone: (312) 368-2127
Fax: (312) 630-5338
[email-masked]

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - Livingston ComEd Letter (WORD97).DOC