Subject: Re: ledford-titan option to purchase , livingston county.DOC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 01:52:00 -0700 (PDT)

Here are my comments:

Revise  "whereas" clauses to make it an option for an easement, not a current 
grant of an easement.

Should we be able to enter all of Parcel 2 for due diligence, as opposed to 
just the easement area?  (paragraph 7)

Matt, I wanted you to be aware of paragraph 17.

Kay

"Way, Karen S. - CHI" <[email-masked]> on 09/15/2000 02:04:35 PM
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" 
<[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Shindler, Donald A. - CHI" <[email-masked]> 

Subject: ledford-titan option to purchase , livingston county.DOC

 <<ledford-titan option to purchase , livingston county.DOC>>

Attached hereto, please find the draft Ledford-Titan Option to Purchase Real
Estate and Grant of Easement for your review.  Per my emails with Rusty, we
intend to messenger the execution copies to the Ledford's attorney on Monday
at mid-day.  Therefore, please send me your comments at your earliest
convenience.  Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________
The e-mail address and domain name of the sender changed on November 1, 
1999.  Please update your records.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is 
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally 
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you 
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this 
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have 
received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to 
the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your 
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information about Piper Marbury Rudnick & Wolfe, please visit us at 
http://www.piperrudnick.com/
____________________________________________________________________________

 - ledford-titan option to purchase , livingston county.DOC