Subject: RE: Fehr Option Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Karen,

Our accounting contact is leaving tomorrow at 100, so it would be helpful to 
get this information as soon as possible.  It would also help if you could 
send a redline against the version I had sent you, as this was the last draft 
reviewed by Accounting.

Thanks,

Kay
---------------------- Forwarded by Kay Mann/Corp/Enron on 09/19/2000 03:26 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Kay Mann                           09/18/2000 06:53 PM

To: "Way, Karen S. - CHI" <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: RE: Fehr Option Agreement  

Karen,

Please send me the revised version with the language you believe reflects 
Rusty's suggestion. Otherwise, I will have to go to Accounting twice.

Please email me with the specific performance language you want to add to 
meet their request.

Thank you,

Kay